Group Healing and Mentoring Sessions for MTTC Alumni (Online)
- Continue and deepen your inner practice and learning
- Be supported to heal your recent emotional pains
- Gain answers to your technical questions
- Connect with the community
We will start with a group healing meditation (30-60 minutes), followed by a Q&A session where people can raise any current issues they are facing on their own inner journey or in teaching others, responses will be made to be most useful for the whole group and frequently includes group meditation and healing on whatever issues are raised.
The sessions will be held on the Zoom app, it is very easy to download and use.
Practice Giving a Healing Session
Practice giving a healing session while I come by and offer healing and support so you can let go of the fears and other blocks that come up when giving healing sessions.
It will be done in partners, so you get a chance to give and also to receive.
You are welcome to offer any type of healing session you wish, not limited to the kind awareness practices; and you may wish to combine the kind awareness meditations with other practices you’ve done.
I will support you with healing and basic suggestions regardless of what style you use, and can also provide technical guidance on the kind awareness practices.
Each healing session will be 35 minutes long plus 10 minutes for feedback with your partner, and then you switch.
At the end we will come back together again for a short discussion and some more tips from me based on what I observed during the session.
“Awareness is like the sun. When it shines on things they are transformed”
Thich Nhat Hanh
Short Healing and Coaching Session
If you experience a personal issue or have a personal question you can book a 20-minute session with nishan. Please contact me directly to set a session time.
DEEPENING AND HEALING RETREAT FOR GRADUATES (ONLINE)
- Be guided to let go of emotional pains (on topics you choose) and cultivate love, with the support of psychic readings
- Learn deeper layers of the healing practices we used in the MTTC.
- Refresh your self-practice and learning.
- Learn practices on grounding, intuition, connecting to divine guides, etc.
- Receive mentoring and support on your experiences with teaching and guiding others.
09:00am – 12:00pm
02:00pm – 04:00pm
The sessions will be held on Zoom in Central European Time. Links will be posted in the event discussion on Facebook. If you have trouble logging in, please send a personal message.
Energy Exchange (If money is an issue please get in touch)
Payment can be made through the options listed here.
“Don’t [consider yourself to] be anything at all, if you [consider yourself to] be anything at all, you will suffer”
Venerable Ajahn Chah